Orzo Lemon Pasta Salad
- • 1 cup uncooked orzo, prepared according to directions
- • 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- • ½ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- • ¾ cup feta cheese crumbles
- • 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- • Chopped red onions and yellow bell peepers, optional
- - ¼ - ½ cup Olive and Then Some Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- -1-2 Tablespoon Olive and Then Some Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- -1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- -1 tablespoon Cavender’s Greek Seasonings
- Combine orzo with the next 5 ingredients. Wisk together dressing ingredients and stir into the orzo mixture. The longer it sits the better flavor!
- A delicious side dish to go with anything you grill this weekend!