- 2 ½ lb whole white mushrooms, washed and sliced
- ½ cup Olive and Then Some extra virgin olive oil of your choice
- ¾ cup Olive and Then Some Traditional 18-year aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- ¼ cup diced roast red pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, toss mushrooms with Olive and Then Some extra virgin olive oil, Olive and Then Some Traditional 18-year aged balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper until well coated
- Arrange in a shallow roasting pan in a single layer. Place rosemary sprig in center of mixture
- Toast for about 1.5 hours, stirring every 10 min to recoat mushrooms.
- Let cool. Place in serving bowl and garnish with red pepper and parsley.