Bacon-Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 24 dried figs
- 5 ounces of goat cheese
- 12 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons Olive and Then Some Traditional Balsamic
- Cut a slit in the side of each fig. Use a spoon (or your finger) to create a "pocket" in each fig.
- Use a knife to put about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese into the pocket of each fig.
- Cut the bacon slices in half to create 24 half-slices.
- Wrap each stuffed fig with a half slice of bacon and place on a cookie sheet covered with foil.
- Drizzle Olive and Then Some Traditional Balsamic Vinegar on each fig.
- Place under the broiler for about 8 minutes. Keep an eye on it at around 6 minutes. It may need to go a little longer or shorter, depending on how brown the bacon becomes.
- Drizzle with some extra balsamic vinegar.