- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken quarters with salt & drizzle with Rosemary Olive Oil and arrange in one layer onto a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine lavender balsamic, thyme & honey in a small bowl.
- Baste the chicken with the lavender honey marinade every 5 minutes for an additional 15-20 minutes or until completely cooked though and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads 165 degrees F.
- Remove chicken from the oven, loosely cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Lavender Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken