Healthier, but Yummy Version
- 6 eggs , hardboiled and shelled
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 4 stalks celery , chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp montreal steak spice
- 6 tbsp Olive and Then Some – Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE DRESSING
1. Put your potatoes in a pot and fill with salted water. Heat to a boil. Once its boiling, reduce heat to medium and cook till potatoes are fork tender. Remove from heat, drain and cover with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain all the water off again and set aside.
2. Put your eggs into a pot, cover them with water, then put the pot on high heat until it boils. Once it boils, cover and remove from the heat. Keep the lid on for 15 mins, then drain and cover with cold water. Drain again, peel and slice the eggs and add them to a large bowl.
3. While potatoes and eggs cook, combine onion, celery, and dill in a large bowl. Add eggs and potatoes, sprinkle with steak seasoning.
4. Whisk remaining ingredients together into a thick vinaigrette. Pour over salad mix well.
5. Serve warm or cold.